This week’s post was inspired by a tweet posted by Layla Grayce, a fine furnishings & gifts company for home, women & children. They simply asked: “poka dots or gingham” to which I replied, “why not both?” Even though dots won in their poll (I think I would agree), I still love them together.
Immediately I took to Pinterest to find ideas for two of my favorite prints. It wasn’t too hard to find, and in fact I found a fabulous #FancyMomma idea in the process.
Below is just a snapshot of all the cute clothing and accessories available in polka dot & gingham. And for some reason, it also appears to be a very patriotic leaning combination by the amount of red, white, and blue products I found.
- Inspiration from Layla Grace
- Kate Mack Picnic Sail Romper
- Bonnie Jean Green Gingham Fuchsia Dot Spring Girls Outfit
- Coco Bella shorts for girls
- Mud Pie Lobster Swimsuit
- Red Gingham Shoes with Ruffles by Mud Pie
- Tommy Hilfiger Navy Polka Dot Wedge Sandals
- San Diego Hat Girls 2-6x Floppy Hat
- Pink And Blue Polka Dot Gingham Cheer by PetitePersonalities