Reesa has a request for her 4 year old daughter who wears a 8, but is having trouble finding appropriate clothing for her age. The tween market has styles and cuts that are often too mature for the girls it dresses, but it’s nice when you find brands that offer the same clothes to both the little and older girls. Below are 2 choices put together with pieces from Forever 21, H & M, and Children’s Place, and Gap with a budget of $40. I went a little over for the outfit on the left (by about $2), but you’ll see that the value is still hard to beat!
If you have a shopping request for your Fancy Girl, please send your request to info @ afancygirlmust dot com with your budget, occasion, and daughter’s color/style preferences, and I’ll put some options together for you!
1. Girls Floral Lace Raglan Top (Kids), $12.90, Forever 21
2. Cotton Skirt w/ Belt, $9.99, H&M
3. Tights, $6.99, Gap
Total: $39.01 or $42.45
1. Long-sleeved dress, $6.99, H&M
2. Sparkly Footless Tights, $8.99
3. Glitter Bow June Flats, $17.21, Children’s Place