One of my favorite beachy clothing lines for kids and adults is Fresh Produce. Their bright colors and light fabric are idea during the summer. But unlike a lot of the floral, neon and solid color favorites from summer, their prints (like seashells and seahorses) don’t always translate well into colder months. However they do have plenty of season neutral styles that do! This week we paired a blue striped sundress with the hot fall trend of color denim. Don’t be afraid to mix colors like we did here by adding turquoise accessories. They all complement each other and add some more school-appropriate appeal to the look.
- Osh Kosh Kids Bow Cardigan, $26.40, Macy’s
- Girls One-Pocket Tank Dress in Classic Stripe, $30, Fresh Produce
- Girls’ Bauble Necklace and Bracelet in Pale Turquoise, $14.50 (necklace) & $8.50 (bracelet), J. Crew
- Colored Skinny Jeans, $24, Justice
- Metallic Perforated-Star Ballet Flats, $12.97, Old Navy