We are excited to share the 6th installment of our monthly series called The Fancy Five. We poll our favorite businesses, bloggers, and fancy friends to tell us 5 things that they think a Fancy Girl (aged tween and younger) must have. This week we have one of our own mom team members sharing her picks. Laurel aka A Bubbly Life was on my radar ever since Pinterest. Her beautiful, girly boards completely spoke to me and I knew there was some synergy there! Even though her blog (which features posts on motherhood, DIY, fashion and food) is only a few months old, it has been featured on sites like ApartmentTherapy, Lauren Conrad and BuzzFeed! How did she do it? Three words: DIY. Painted. Keys. I know you know what I’m talking about!
Well let’s get to it! Laurel put together her favorite fall picks every Fancy Girl needs to have in her wardrobe. Details are below!
- Polka Dot Sweater– I love polka dots and think it is a must have for every fancy girl!
- Sequin Hair Stars– We all need some sparkle!
- 7 For All Mankind Jean Skirt– Sevens are my favorite jeans, I have
way too manyjust a couple. So I would love for my girl to have one of her own!
- Ballet Flats– The little stars on these are
- Fair Isle Bear Tights – Pink and a cute bear? I still am in