We are excited to launch a new monthly (hopefully more frequent) series called The Fancy Five. We poll our favorite businesses, bloggers, and fancy friends to tell us 5 things that they think a Fancy Girl (aged tween and younger) must have in her wardrobe. To help us launch this series, we turned to the absolutely fabulous and creative Canadian event company, Petite Event Co. We are a big fan of their stunning party displays and ideas and so they were an immediate pick to start this series.
Here is The Fancy Five with Petite Event Co.:
A Fancy Girl Must be the most chic party hostess at her birthday affair by looking fab in:
- Movie star worthy sunglasses! A fresh floral choice from Joe Fresh make an excellent accessory.
- An animal print romper! We are in love with this new one-shoulder style by GapKids in this soft zebra palette.
- Pretty Pink Polish! What is more fun than Piggy Paint Polish for a girl’s fingers and toes, especially in this bright pink ‘pocketful of posies’ shade. And it is super safe too.
- An attention grabbing hat! Flowers and Fedora = Fabulous. We think Juicy Couture made this one especially with Fancy Girls in mind.
- A sparkly pair of shoes that are both stylin’ and comfortable! We love TOMS for their glitter collection, which is a perfect addition to this ensemble. Silver would be splendid.
And what about the perfect birthday gift for a Fancy Girl to wear to accompany this amazing outfit? We think a personalized charm bracelet of the Miss Chamilia collection would do just the trick.
A petite BIO:
Petite Event Co. is all about making your petite event stylish, fun and the talk of your social network. They also love to inspire by sharing tips, tricks and great photos of successful parties! Services offered include custom printables, design consultations and dessert table décor. Lidia, the owner and chief event stylist, has two fancy girls of her own under the age of four and has the most supportive husband who is letting her pursue her design passion.
Follow Petite Event Co. on Facebook (www.facebook.com/petiteeventco), Twitter (www.twitter.com/petiteeventco) and Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/petiteeventco)! Their website is coming very soon (they promise!): www.petiteeventco.ca