Forget anything you’ve heard about not being able to wear white after Labor Day. That myth was debunked eons ago but pretty much every fashion outlet. So if your Fancy Girl has a favorite pair of white shorts that looked great with her summer wardrobe, go ahead and extend it into fall. Depending on what part of the country you live, you have at least another month of warmth before it starts to really feel like fall. No need for tights yet for this outfit!
We paired a pair of white sailor shorts from Alex and Alexa (on sale $52.15) with some new fall looks from our favorite brands! Have fun shopping!
- Scotch R’Belle Girls White Shorts, $52.15, AlexandAlexa.com
- Chiffon Petal Headband, $12.95, Gap
- Ruffle Pleated Plaid Tunic Top, $20.99, Gymboree
- Embellished Cat Backpack, $29.95, Gap
- Moda Boot, $29.95, The Children’s Place