Wow It’s August 1st! Where did the summer go? Just one more month until it’s back to school time! (yay!) Have you started shopping yet? I already picked up some leopard print staples for my Fancy Girls. If you haven’t started, but need some ideas to get going, check out our first two Summer 2 Fall style guides. We want to help you extend some of those summer pieces and get more wear out of them. The rate that kids grow, you’re lucky if you get them in something once!
This week is all about the romper. It’s wildly popular among kids AND women (personally I don’t like stripping down to my underwear just to go to the bathroom, but that’s just me). If your Fancy Girl loves her romper and wants to continue wearing it once school starts, below is an idea how to take it into colder weather. We paired an Old Navy romper (On sale for $15) with some great items that can easily be paired with other clothing. Layers, layers, layers!
- Girls Floral Ruffled-Yoke Romper, $15, Old Navy
- Rhinestone Flower Headband, $10 BOGO 1/2, Justice
- French Toast® Girls School Uniform Boyfriend Duster Sweater in Navy, $16.99, Target
- Red Piccolo Lightweight Tights, $4.99, Amazon.com
- Jessica Simpson Leve, $29.95, Stride Rite
- Mackenzie Navy Owl Lunch Bag, $22.50, Pottery Barn Kids