We are excited to share the 5th installment of our monthly series called The Fancy Five. We poll our favorite businesses, bloggers, and fancy friends to tell us 5 things that they think a Fancy Girl (aged tween and younger) must have. This week is our last hurrah to summer and we asked lifestyle and entertaining experts Dawn Sandomeno and Elizabeth Mascali, co-founders and owners of Party Bluprints Inc. and The Party Bluprints Blog, to share her vision for a fancy girl’s wardrobe.
About Elizabeth & Dawn
As creators of the original Partybluprints Party Plan, Elizabeth and Dawn deliver useful DIY information, “bluprints” and party plans to hosts’ fingertips enabling them to build a successful party. They are also published authors. Since releasing Plan to Party in 2010, the “party architects” have been featured on NBC TODAY Show, Fox TV Good Day NY, Good Housekeeping, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine, Consumer Report’s Smart Shopper, Redbook Magazine, just to name a few. In 2011 they were instrumental in the launch of the Parties & Entertaining Channel on LifetimeMoms.com. Dawn and Elizabeth have built Party Bluprints Inc. into a multi-platform business establishing themselves not only as lifestyle and entertaining experts, but as social media strategists and experiential marketers specializing in consumer brand promotion. They have worked in various capacities with big brands like Orville Redenbacher’s, ConAgra Foods, Kmart, 3M’s Command Brand, Sauza, AETN, Hershey’s, Hunt’s, ULTA Beauty, Vaseline, Microsoft, Lenox, and more.
Adding to their professional brilliance and general fabulosity, in 2011 Elizabeth and Dawn were named Top 10 Home Entertaining Bloggers On Twitter by Cision (ranked #2, only behind #1 Martha Stewart) and in 2012 were named finalists for the Leading Women Entreprenuers & Business Owners Award.
Needless to say, we are so thrilled and honored to have their input for this final summer Fancy 5!
Clockwise from left:
- Marley Lilly Custom Cell Phone Cases: monograms are hot and these custom cell phone cases are just the right mix of fun and style for young girls.
- Lilly Pulitzer Little Lily Shift: a young girl’s version of the LBD, it’s just the perfect thing to wear ANYWHERE!
- AnnieWear Watermelon Raincoat: hot pink, green, watermelons, raincoat – need I say more?
- Jack Rogers Palm Beach Girls Sandals: every girl needs a pair of Jack Rogers, they’re the perfect dress sandal.
- Lands’ End Percale Print Sleeping Bag: every girl needs a trusty and stylish sleeping bag – an essential for all those sleepovers girls love so much.