According to the Hallmark Channel, we are in the countdown to Christmas. At Fancy Girl, we are totally in Thanksgiving mode! Even though I have already started planning the Christmas outfits, I have to focus on what to wear for Turkey Day. When I plan outfits for the girls, I look for clothing in earthy and jewel tones that is comfortable for running around. For the little ones, it’s fun to dress them in turkey-motif onesies and dresses, but I also like to be practical and get the something the kids can wear again at any time of year. Thanksgiving is also the one holiday where I’m okay with pants; a pair of dark cords or slacks would look nice paired with a tunic, blouse or sweater. Below are just some of my favorite outfit ideas, but you can see even more in the Pinterest board. Product info is below.
1. Speechless® Long-Sleeve Mixed Print Dress, $33.99, JCPenney; Pink Bow Flat, $19.95, FabKids
2. Ralph Lauren Girls’ Ruffled Floral-Print Chiffon Dress, $86.25, Neiman Marcus; Sparkle Flat, $50.95, Nordstrom
3. Jugendstil Skirted Dress (infant/toddler sizes), $35, Tea Collection; Kids Minnetonka Moccasin, $30, Shoes.com
4. Girls’ Jean Vest, $16.99, Target; Girls’ tulle skirt, $54, J. Crew; Kids’ JSweater Boot, $44.99, Famous Footwear; Long-Sleeved Pocket Tee, $6.00, Old Navy
5. Floral Cord Top, $24.95, Gap; Velvet Piper Pants, $42, Tea Collection; Sam Edelman “Fiona” Ballet Flat, $50, Bloomingdale’s
6. Isobella and Chloe Pant Set, $42, La Bella Flora Children’s Boutique; Baby Ballet Shoes, $39, Linge Shoes