Among the fall 2012 trends of deep florals, romantic mauves & taupes, and edgy gothic leathers, is the very simple, yet striking trend of black & white with red accents. From Carolina Herrera to TJ Maxx, the ying and yang color scheme is everywhere from high end gowns to budget friendly staples (shown below). It’s also another women’s fashion trend that looks great on little girls.
You can’t go wrong with black & white. It’s timeless and can easily be paired with other colors (specifically royal blue which is also a big trend this season). Below are items that will add that extra pop to a fall wardrobe. Happy shopping!
Clockwise from left:
- Haven Girl Black and White Dress, $46, Little Fashions Boutique
- Girls’ Caroline Cardigan in Snowcat, $58, J. Crew
- Stride Rite Infant Girls Buffy Zebra Print, $36, Dillard’s
- Dollhouse Pea Coat, $27.15, Sophias Style
- Vera Bradley Emma Deco Paisley Handbag, $27.99, eBay
- Hello Kitty Polka Dot Skirt, $14.99, Target
- Diamante Bow Necklace, $8.50, Pumpkin Patch
- Red Rose Headband, $9.50, Ruffle Butts