An arrow is not just an arrow when used in nursery decor for our Fancy Girls.
As I started collecting ideas for Chasing Arrows, I discovered an even deeper and more inspiration meaning of the arrow than I originally thought. Arrows are used to indicate your physical location & direction, but as a symbol, they portray vision, confidence, motivation, and the drive to accomplish goals. All things we want for our Fancy Girls. The arrow is easily found everywhere from jewelry to clothing, but what about nursery & bedroom decor? Below are some of our favorites to inspire even the tiniest of FGs to follow her arrow.
Clockwise from top right:
- Wall Decal Mini-Pack, $12, wallsneedlove.com
- “Sharp Shooter” pillow, $20, Earth Cadets
- Nursery Art Print, Dream Big Little One, $5, Etsy
- Colorful Arrows on Mint Fitted Crib Sheet, $65, Iviebaby
- Organic Coral arrows baby blanket, $36.50, luckypalmtree
- LouLou Made Exclusive Follow Your Arrow Pillow Cover, $35, Etsy
- Coral & Mint Arrow Bedding, $172, Caden Lane