With the popularity of cat ears and unicorn horns skyrocketing for girls, it’s not a surprise that bunny ears headband are popping up (or rather hopping in) everywhere for Easter. At a recent visit to Claire’s, I picked up lace covered ears for my youngest (unfortunately it’s no longer available), and now all 3 want to wear them with their Easter dresses. Bunny ears are everywhere (see below to shop), but you can make them rather quickly too.
- Plastic headbands
- 20+ gauge craft wire (20 gauge is a little too flimsy, but still works)
- Silk or fabric flowers in your choice of colors
- A few silk leaves
- Glue gun + glue
- Take two pieces of wire and fold each in half to make a bunny ear shape
- Wind the ends of each set of wire around your headband twice or until secured to your headband
- Pick out enough flowers to cover over the wire where it is attached to the headband. Use glue gun to adhere. Two two leaves and glue to the back of the headband to cover excess glue and wire.
If you’d rather shop than DIY, choose from the assortment below (This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for shopping!)