While you’re looking ahead to December holiday outfit ideas, have you thought about what your Fancy Girl will wear for Thanksgiving? I always treat my
self girls to a new outfit since I don’t shop all that often for new clothes. One criteria though is something dark (to hide the gravy stains!) and something she can wear again. I love the color purple for this holiday, but there are so many great fall colors to chose from that are good all year round. Below are some of our picks.
- Yarn Shop Sweater Dress, $52.80, Hanna Anderson
- Anthem of the Ants – Girl’s Bauhaus Print Skateway Dress, $66-$70, RonRobinson.com
- Love U Lots Baby-Girls Infant Tiered Dress, $28, Amazon.com
- Pretty Princess outfit, $9-$56.95, Gymboree
- Thanksgiving Headband, $7.50, Monkey Toes Hair Bows on Etsy