I love using holidays like Valentine’s Day to get fun novelty surprises for the girls. When I was little, I always looked forward to the heart-themed gifts that my mom would leave for us on Valentien’s morning. In fact, my all-time favorite gift to this day were heart-shaped glitter jelly bracelets. For whatever reason, the only place I’ve been able to find any in 2016 are on Pinterest boards celebrating the 90’s. But there are plenty of fun options both online and in the $1 section at Target that the girls will love! Earlier this week I shared 5 things for Fancy Moms from Amazon Prime, and below are gifts for your Fancy Girls. Starting with what I got for my 3 girls…
1. …Emoji Smiley Face Pillows!!!!! – I got these at my local supermarket, but they’re available for less on Amazon.
2. Fun Express Funky Heart Roll Stickers (100 Piece) – There’s always endless fun with stickers! These are great for decorating school supplies, making cards for friends, or whatever creative that comes to mind.
3. Love from The Very Hungry Caterpillar – Books are always great gifts, and who doesn’t have good memories of the Hungry Caterpillar?
4. Naartjie Kids Legwear Girls Hearts Legging with Ruffle Bottom – Ahhh how cuuuuute are these heart leggings! These are perfect for preschool aged kids, but your older Fancy Girls can rock these too with Uggs or mid-calf boots.
5. .925 Sterling Silver Hypoallergenic Sparkly Silver Glitter Heart Stud Earrings – If your Fancy Girl has sensitive ears, it’s not always easy to find novelty jewelry that she can wear. These Penny & Piper earrings are recommended for sensitive ears.
6. Leveret Big Girs 2015 2 Piece Pajama 100% Cotton (Size 6-14 Years) – PJ’s are always a good idea. I also find that it’s easier to get my older daughter to wear fun/novelty/cute prints for bed rather than to school.